REVENUE DELEGATION AUTHORITY ORDER NO. 1-2011 issued on February
21, 2011 authorizes the concerned Assistant Commissioners (ACIRs) to approve
and/or sign the documents listed below while Deputy Commissioner Nelson M. Aspe
of the Operations Group is on official travel from February 21, 2011 to March 3,
A. For the ACIR of the Collection Service –
1. Tax Debit Memos (TDMs) as utilization of Tax Credit Certificates
2. TCCs issued arising from transfers, revalidations of TCCs issued
solely by the BIR and those jointly issued by the BIR and the
Department of Finance One Stop-Shop Tax Credit and Duty Drawback
3. Transfer and Revalidation Approval Recommendation addressed to
the Executive Director of the DOF-OSS; and
4. Approval of applications for cash conversions of TCCs.
B. For the ACIR of the Assessment Service –
1. TCCs other than those mentioned in A.2 above; and
2. Tax Refunds Approval.
Said authority is automatically revoked upon the return of Deputy
Commissioner Aspe from the said official travel.